About Roger E. Haynes Attorney at Law – Dallas Criminal Defense Law Firm
Roger E. Haynes Attorney at Law has been providing high quality Texas criminal defense representation since 2000.
Roger started his career in criminal law in 1996, more than 25 years ago, as a prosecutor for the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office. He started, like most Assistant DA’s, handling misdemeanor level cases like DWI, Theft, and Possession of Marijuana.
After over 100 trials in less than a year, Roger was promoted to handling felony level offenses and soon thereafter entrusted with prosecuting the most serious crimes in Dallas, physical and sexual abuse of children. Later Roger was promoted again and assigned to a criminal trial court, and finally prosecuted Family Violence cases before leaving the DA’s office. After adding another 50 felony trials and 3 1/2 years of experience, Roger opened his criminal defense law firm in Dallas, TX.
Many lawyers never listen to the client or fully explain the process. Since 2000 the Law Office of Roger Haynes has focused on providing clients with representation that is both effective and aggressive but also remembers basic values like keeping the client informed.
Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney Roger E. Haynes takes the time to listen to you and address your concerns.
- The University of North Texas – BBA Marketing (1991)
- Texas Wesleyan University – Juris Doctorate (1995)
Roger is licensed to practice in:
- Texas trial courts
- The United States Supreme Court
- The US District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- The US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Dallas County Assistant District Attorney (1996 – 2000)
- Law Office of Roger E. Haynes (2000 – today)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Rifle Association
- Watermark Community Church
A Criminal Defense Lawyer is often the only person standing between a client and the full force of the State or Federal government. We will apply all of our experience, knowledge, and resources to diligently defend you against your criminal charges. Call us today at (214) 526-3300 for a free consultation.